Sunday, July 26, 2015

Top Thirty Racist And Stupid Quotes By Liberals — What Planet Are These People From?

Top Thirty Racist And Stupid Quotes By Liberals — What Planet Are These People From?

Top Thirty Racist And Stupid Quotes By Liberals — What Planet Are These People From?


20c7e652-2374-453f-b705-191abd13467c 1. I know it wasn’t rape-rape. It was something else but I don’t believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and [sic] when they let him out he was like “You know what this guy’s going to give me a hundred years in jail I’m not staying, so that’s why he left.” – Whoopi Goldberg on convicted rapist Roman Polanski
2. My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. – Democratic congressmen Hank Johnson
3. “I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don’t want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.” – Sheryl Crow
4. “In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” – Joe Biden
5. “Isn’t it a little racist to call it Black Friday?” – Joy Behar
6. “Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs.” – Rep. Nancy Pelosi on a nation with 307 million people
7. “African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do.” – Bill Clinton
8. “Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I’m still alive.’ But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.” – Sen. Barbara Boxer
9. “A zebra does not change its spots.” – Al Gore
10. “We all know the leopard can’t change his stripes.” – Al Gore
11. “But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.” – Nancy Pelosi
12. “Our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes and I see many of them in the audience here today.” – Barack Obama
13. “This tornado is in Oklahoma so clearly it has been ordered to only target conservatives.” – Daily Show creator Lizz Winstead on the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
14. “John McCain has not spoken about my Muslim faith.” – Obama
15. “I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.” – Obama
16. “I bowled a 129. It’s like- It was like the Special Olympics.” – Obama
17. “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” – Joe Biden on Obama
18. “What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country saying ‘Well, you know, my wife tells me that what women really care about are economic issues, and when I listen to my wife, that’s what I’m hearing.’ Guess what? His wife has actually never worked a day in her life.” – DNC and Obama adviser Hilary Rosen
19. “Many of my students don’t know that I’m second lady of the United States… because, you know, it’s a community college.” – Second Lady Jill Biden
20. “During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.” – Al Gore.
21. “I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a waterboarding, that’s what he needs.” – Wanda Skyes towards Rush Limbaugh
22. “I think religion is a neurological disorder.” – Bill Maher
23. “If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate.” – Former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry
24. “Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again” – Sen. Chris Dodd
25. “The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs.” – Former California Governer Jerry Brown
26. “If a young fella has an option of having a decent career or joining the army to fight in Iraq, you can bet your life that he would not be in Iraq.” – Congressman Charlie Rangel
27. “Stand up … Chuck, stand up, Chuck, let ’em see you!” – Joe Biden speaking to Sen. Chuck Graham who is wheelchair bound
28. “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that! Someone else made that happen!” – Obama”
29. You can imagine in China it’s like: ‘Ching chong hugong, ching chong kong, Danny Devito. Ching chong chong chong chong. The View. Ching chong!” – Rosie O’Donnell on The View
30. “My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often.” – Chris Matthews on Obama

Read more at http://dcgazette.com/30-quotes-that-prove-liberals-are-racist/3/

No comments:

Post a Comment