Monday, September 3, 2018

Einstein’s Theory E=MC2 Explains God!

Einstein’s Theory E=MC2 Explains G

Einstein’s Theory E=MC2 Explains God!

Pixabay.com
The reason Einstein’s theory of relativity E=MC2 has withstood the test of time is because it explains the source of everything.
Scientists already explained molecules represent everything that can be seen, and atoms represent everything that cannot be seen with the naked eye. They also knew how to split a molecule to its source, atoms: and also split atoms into neutrons, protons and more. Einstein was the first to split an atom to its source — Pure Vibrating Light , the source of everything!
This pure vibrating light sends out wave forms of probability that become atoms, two or more atoms become molecules, and so it is. The Eternal Cycle.
In this process scientists discovered wave forms have an intellectual intelligence and could communicate with each other even when cut in half. Scientists also found it impossible to complete their report because this intellectual intelligence intercepted their own thoughts.
Everything on this planet vibrates, rocks, trees, soil, animals, humans, everything. The difference is not everything vibrates at the same wave length.
After years of searching this comes the closest to explaining how/why I remember my birth. Telling my little friends this does explain why I did not have many friends as a child.
No one ran from me when I taught myself to play the piano when I was four years old. Nor did anyone express fright when I was asked to accompany the Pastor of our church on is violin each week when I was six.
When I was 19 and in a serious head-on collision, I had an out-of-body (OBE) experience in the hospital. I seemed to be on the ceiling looking down on my body and telling someone to cover my bare chest. No one paid any attention to me, nor had I ever heard of an OBE.
In 2007 I was struck by a city bus running a red light, breaking my neck. While trying to act normal and still teach a class in metaphysics, a student asked a question I could not answer. So, I wrote to the President of the Foundation for clarification, this generated weekly letters for the next six years when he passed.
Eight months into our correspondence I wrote the fun of writing to him was because he had no idea to whom he was writing. A few nights later I had the most beautiful dream. Like an angel standing next to me and although we never spoke any words I understood everything we said. When the dream faded out I had a profound sense of love and peace. It was so beautiful!
In my next letter I excitedly wrote of my experience with an angel. His response was thanking me for letting him come into my heart and sharing the love!
You must know, I did not have any training on how or what I was experiencing. Our connection continued until August 2013. I moved to another state and wrote to give him my new address. The Foundation returned my letter saying he was too ill to respond! I was shocked — not knowing he was ill.
One night, while I was asleep-(I have to sleep sitting up because of my neck), he took my face in both hands and kissed me good-bye on the lips, waking me. I yelled, “Stop that!” before realizing he was making his transition. His obituary lists him as having passed the next day.
Two things, how did he know where to find me, especially since we never met in person? He still communicates.
Growing up we all must have heard things like, 1)we are one, in spirit, 2) Metaphysics tells us we are all Gods one son. I think of it as we are all one in spirit, pixelated into many bodies. (We all have the same hopes, dreams, desires to be loved).
When we die we return to pure vibrating light with an intellectual intelligence. (a thought).
(Sorry, no malls, or shopping up there).

No comments:

Post a Comment