Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I was told the 2020 election was rigged before the election, but I didn't realize it at the time

I was told the 2020 election was rigged before the election, but I didn't realize it at the time


By —— Bio and Archives--November 11, 2020


I was told the 2020 election was rigged before the electionThe media is still pushing the false narrative, that by challenging the results of the fraudulent 2020 election, President Trump is destroying the people’s faith in the election system. However, in reality, corrupt Democrats and their henchmen have already destroyed the people’s faith in the system by rigging the 2020 election.

Furthermore, regardless of what the media’s talking heads and feckless Republicans like George Bush and Mitt Romney say, we know the election was a total sham. We know that dead people do not get out of the grave and vote, and when the number of votes exceed the number of registered voters, that’s proof of fraud. We know that hundreds of thousands of ballots for Joe Biden showed up at polling places at 4:00 AM on Democrat campaign vans. We are not that stupid, you cowardly bunch of traitors and liars.

Moreover, we also know that people have doubted the integrity of the election system for years and years. I remember my dad and uncles saying that the 1964 election was a sham. They said that Hoover’s dirty cops and Democrats fed lies to the press and the press used them to destroy his character. In 1998, George Will of the Washington Post said this about the 1964 election: “We—27,178,188 of us—who voted for him (conservative Barry Goldwater) in 1964 believe he won, it just took 16 years to count the votes.

In addition, in 1968, I asked my supervisor if I could take time off to vote because I didn’t want to stand in line for hours after work. He told me to go ahead and vote and added, “if you think your vote really counts.” The next day, he handed me a book titled, ‘Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time’ by Carroll Quigley, and said, “You need to read this.”

Over the weeks that followed, we had several conversations about the book, and I found out that he believed elections are set up to give us the illusion that we get to choose our own leaders, but in reality, we don’t. He believed we live in a fake democracy; that there’s a ruling class that determines who the presidential puppet will be. Besides that, he often complained about Congress sending young men off to die in useless foreign wars so that corporations can profit from it.

Vietnam was raging at that time, and the war was on the nightly news every day. He told me that the military industrial complex is part of the Washington mob, and Congress does their bidding—not ours. Being fresh out the U.S. Army, I expressed doubt about his beliefs.

Then the next morning, as I walked through the door, he gave me a little red book that was titled, ‘War is a Racket’ by Gen. Smedley Butler, and said, “Read it if you want to know who really controls the government, and it ain’t the president.”

Reagan had to compromise in order to win the Republican nomination

After reading both books, I understood his reasoning, and I had no reason to doubt Gen. Butler’s account of the U.S. government waging wars so that the military industrial complex can profit from weapons sales, and other corporations can exploit the people and resources of war-torn nations. A retired Marine General has no reason to lie. After the 1968 election, I didn’t vote again until the 1980 presidential election.

In 1980, Ronald Reagan was running for president, and I thought, as many others did, that Reagan was an outsider because had to fight Democrats, the media and the Republican Party too. The media tried to pit Reagan against the establishment’s man, George H.W. Bush, by excluding all the other candidates from a televised debate. Reagan objected to excluding the other candidates, so the media cancelled the debate. Reagan’s campaign paid for another debate and invited all the other Republican candidates. That infuriated the media moderator.

During the debate, the moderator told a technician to turn Reagan’s microphone off, to which Reagan retorted: “I am paying for this microphone!” After the debate, a friend told me, and I quote to the best of my memory: “If Reagan doesn’t drop out of the race soon, the FBI will descend on him like vultures on roadkill and give him a proper anal exam; the likes of which we have never seen before.”

He thought the FBI was a tool of the deep state and had dirt on every politician in Washington, and many other people have expressed the same belief over the years, referring to the FBI as Hoover’s dirty cops, and most recently, Comey’s dirty cops. In my opinion, the 2016 election validated that belief. We saw the FBI descend on candidate Trump and refuse to let up, even after he was elected president.

Furthermore, the jostling and caviling, that went on in the 1980 Republican convention, made it obvious that Reagan had to compromise in order to win the Republican nomination, even though he was the people’s choice. It’s my opinion and the opinion of many others that Reagan was forced to accept the deep state’s choice, George H.W. Bush, as his running mate to secure the Republican nomination. Everyone was disappointed because Bush was a CIA spook.

“It’s a miracle Trump got elected in the first place.”

Then, when Reagan ran for reelection, I heard things like, the CIA has already tried to assassinate Reagan and shoehorn Bush into the presidency. Unless Reagan is so senile that Bush can run things behind his back, I don’t think he has a chance of winning again. If that doesn’t express doubt about the integrity of the election system, then I don’t know what does.

Now here comes the kicker! Yesterday, I was cleaning out my inbox, and I reread emails from certain people to see if I wanted to keep or delete them. To my surprise, I found an email that I should have taken more seriously. I was told by a retired government official, in early October, (that I will not identify due to the probability of retaliation by Democrats), that “it’s a miracle Trump got elected in the first place.” “The deck was stacked against him.”

The email went on to say: “It’s an even bigger miracle that he managed to stay in office this long. But, he’s not going to pull off another miracle.” I followed the chain of emails and found my response. I responded by telling him that I was going to vote for Trump anyway, and this was his response: “I’m afraid you are going to be disappointed because there will be a hell of a lot more than 52 cards in the deck this time, so it doesn’t matter how many cards Trump has in his hand. He is going to lose!”

After reading the email again, I got the impression that he tried to tell me that the election was going to be rigged. I should have paid more attention to it, but at the time, I was still operating on the belief that the system can’t be rigged on a national level. The fact that Trump won in 2016 reinforced that belief, although I have always believed that elections were rigged in certain states and localities that Democrats control.

Finally, I decided to send the correspondent an email last night and ask him if he actually knew in advance that the election was rigged, or if he was just expressing doubt. This morning I received his reply: “It’s shocking to find out that reality isn’t what you think it is. Sometimes it takes a shock to wake us up. Welcome to reality.” I have met dozens and dozens of people over the years that doubted the integrity of the election system, but I never really believed it could be so utterly dishonest until the 2020 election proved it beyond a shadow of doubt. The shock for me was realizing that I was told the 2020 election was rigged before the election, but I didn’t realize it at the time.

I was told the 2020 election was rigged before the election, but I didn't realize it at the time

No comments:

Post a Comment