Monday, December 27, 2021

WHOA: Rush Reveals Michelle’s PERVERTED Past After She Trashes Trump

 

WHOA: Rush Reveals Michelle’s PERVERTED Past After She Trashes Trump

 

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh slammed Michelle Obama for blasting Donald Trump for his “locker room talk” and pointed out that the rappers and other hip-hop stars that the Obama’s have had to the White House are making millions of dollars degrading women, and what these scumbags say in their songs is a thousand times more offensive than ANYTHING Donald Trump said- believe me.

“It’s not locker room talk.  I don’t know men who talk that way.  Decent men do not talk that way.  What Trump was talking about was sexual assault,” Michelle said.

Rush said, “Men brag, and she is telling people that she doesn’t know men who brag.  You know the people that have been to the White House? How about some of the rappers that talk about their b*tches and their hos have performed such lyrics in the White House? But she doesn’t know men who talk and sing about sexual assault.  It’s all over hip-hop lyrics and has been for a while!”

Rush added that many of the lyrics in these songs also condone violence on law enforcement. 

“So is assault on the police a feature of some hip-hop lyrics, and it’s been performed at the White House.  But she doesn’t know men who talk that way.  She doesn’t know decent guys who talk that way,” he said.

Rush is spot on. Obama has had some of the biggest scumbags in the world come to the White House.

Then Rush brought up Obama’s pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. Another major scumbag.

“Yeah, I guess Michelle Obama wasn’t there when the Reverend Wright was talking about Bill Clinton,” Rush said.  “You remember what Reverend Wright said about Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky?”

“And Bill and Monica Lewinsky was riding dirty.  Yeah, chickens have come home to roost, baby.”  ‘Bill was riding dirty,’ and the population, the congregation went nuts!”

Wilmot Proviso at Conservative Tribune has more:

And while Rush didn’t mention her, let’s not forget Michelle’s BFF, Beyoncé. Here are some of her lyrical exploits (WARNING: graphic language):

  • “Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle / Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle”
  • “I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out / I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”
  • “First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I’m bad”
  • “Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged / Yeah, he’s so h**** he wants to f*** / He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown / Oh daddy, daddy, he didn’t bring the towel / Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down”
  • “Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash / Hand prints and footprints on my glass / Hand prints and good grips on my a**”
  • “Gimme that daddy long stroke”

The former first lady, meanwhile, calls her a role model.

Yeah, this is pretty insane.

The double standards are ridiculous.

I wonder what Michelle has to say about Barack parading around with an erection in front of females on an airplane back in 2007.

Again, what scumbags.

Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment