Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Obama Apologizes For Benghazi Stand-Down Order at Veteran’s Dinner – Be Best Website

Obama Apologizes For Benghazi Stand-Down Order at Veteran’s Dinner 

Obama Apologizes For Benghazi Stand-Down Order at Veteran’s Dinner

KNEW IT!

The documentary will include the controversial time Obama waved to a child and was labelled a Muslim-loving communist dictator by failed human/clam.hybrid Sean Hannity.
Former President Barack Obama was chosen as the keynote speaker this afternoon at the Plisskin Foundation’s Seventh annual veteran’s benefit dinner, and managed to drop quite a controversial bombshell.  With the hall filled, Obama went from an introductory joke to a discussion of foreign policy and geopolitical happenings to a sharp turn into the tragic events of Benghazi, Libya, some years ago :
“What folks don’t get right about the events of that day, is that not only was I half-asleep at the time after staying up late re-forging my birth certificate to get a free Dairy Queen birthday sundae – but also, that the stand-down order I gave to doom those four men was on purpose.  One of them knew some things about me that I didn’t find flattering, so I made the error of not sending help.  I apologize.  I’m sure we can move on and consider it a teachable moment, since only jackasses would still be obsessed with it.”
“My only obsession is you, dumpling ass.”
The veterans in attendance took the apology with mixed results, but all in all, Obama’s aides admitted that honesty is the best policy, after all.  Never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment