Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blog: Obama's Marxist Immersion Shows in Presser

Obama's Marxist Immersion Shows in Presser
Ann Barnhardt

In this morning's press conference, Obama let slip a telling expression. To give context to this quote, Obama earlier made multiple mentions of the fact that he was a "best-selling author" and was personally wealthy due to income from "his" books. It would seem that Jack Cashill's work has gotten under the Usurper's skin. Here is Obama clearly paraphrasing Marx:

"I do not want, and I will not accept a deal in which I am asked to do nothing. In fact, I am able to keep hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional income that I don't need, while, uh, a parent out there who is struggling to figure out how to send their kid to college suddenly finds, uh, that they've got a couple thousand dollars less in grants or student loans. That's what the revenue debate is about." -Barack Obama, July 11, 2011

Where does this concept of people "needing" only some of their property come from?

"In a higher phase of communist society, after the enslaving subordination of the individual to the division of labor, and therewith also the antithesis between mental and physical labor, has vanished; after labor has become not only a means of life but life's prime want; after the productive forces have also increased with the all-around development of the individual, and all the springs of co-operative wealth flow more abundantly-only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be crossed in its entirety and society inscribe on its banners: From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!"

-Karl Marx, Critique of the Gotha Program, 1875

I wonder who will be the arbiter of what property and wealth each of us "needs"? I would kindly invite Obama to begin with me. Please tell me which of my assets I "need", and which of my assets I do not need, and thus should be forcibly confiscated by the Internal Revenue Service and redistributed to someone more worthy of them. And when you're done doing that, please tell me again what a horrible, greedy fat-cat I am because I'm not hiring and am paralyzed with terror at the thought of taking on new debt to finance expansion.

And just as an aside, perhaps if Barry would cut royalty checks to Bill Ayers and Jon Favreau as payment for writing "his books," the massive guilt he feels over that income would be assuaged without turning the United States of America into a Marxist-Communist totalitarian state. Just a thought.

Ann Barnhardt is a livestock and grain commodity broker and marketing consultant, American patriot, traditional Catholic, and unwitting counter-revolutionary blogger. She can be reached through her business at www.barnhardt.biz.

No comments:

Post a Comment