Here are a few of the highlights:
1. The surveillance that led to the unmasking started way BEFORE Trump was the GOP nominee
2. The person who did the unmasking is very high up in the intelligence world and is not in the FBI
3. The people reported by the NY Times were not Nunes sources. They only helped him navigate the intelligence
4. Nunes was told about the unmasking of Trump’s team back in January BEFORE Trump’s tweet about Obama’s spying.
5. It took a while to coordinate Nunes seeing the intelligence reports in order to protect his source. They chose the White House because it was the only other location they could view the reporting without outing the source.
6. None of this has anything to do with Russia.
Here’s the video report:
Here’s a few tweets from directly from Adam Housely on the matter:
As I said all along, Nunes has handled himself as a class act and has taken a beating from the media for daring to inform the President and the media of his preliminary findings.
They can gripe about him not going to the committee first if you want, but it sounds like there’s a huge story about to break once he gets the intelligence into his committee and that’s exactly where the media’s focus should be.