Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Total Frat Move | Bo Pelini Roasts Nebraska A.D. With “Total Pussy” And “Total Cunt” Insults

Total Frat Move | Bo Pelini Roasts Nebraska A.D. With “Total Pussy” And “Total Cunt” Insults

Bo Pelini Roasts Nebraska A.D. With “Total Pussy” And “Total Cunt” Insults


Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 4.36.50 PM
Sometimes simply calling someone a pussy or a cunt just won’t suffice. Adding “total” in front of these words really puts some shine on them, takes them from merely insulting to absolutely devastating. Call me a pussy or a cunt and it’ll sting, but I’ll recover after five minutes of self-reflecting. Call me a “total cunt” and I have to call my mom and ask her to reassure me that I’m not a cunt, because I’ll be convinced I’m nothing more than a worthless cunt at that point. I’m down for the count.
You’re not just a cunt. You’re a total cunt, like all of you is cunty. You’re 100 percent cunt. Not just some of you, and not only some of the time. You’re all cunt, all the time. Sorry about it. Cunt. Such an aggressive word.
Bo Pelini knows what I’m talking about. During a 30-minute meeting with his players amid his departure from the Nebraska football program, he was apparently an open book as he spoke about his relationship with Nebraska Athletic Director Shawn Eichorst.
The World-Herald obtained an audio recording of that meeting.
From Omaha.com:
During the tape, Pelini expresses gratitude, support and advice for players. The majority of the tape, however, reveals Pelini’s thoughts about Eichorst. In the first minute of his talk, he uses two vulgarities associated with female genitalia to describe his former boss.
“I didn’t really have any relationship with the A.D.,” Pelini said. “The guy, you guys saw him (Sunday), the guy is a total p—-. I mean, he is. He’s a total c—.”
Omaha.com has to censor vulgarities, but we don’t. He called Eichorst a total pussy and a total cunt. This is the same man who went off about the fans at Nebraska, calling them fair-weather and saying, “They can all kiss my ass out the fucking door.”
Youngstown State got themselves a hell of a coach. Bo Pelini, not a cunt at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment