Tuesday, December 6, 2016

HUGE WIN! Ohio Lawmakers Ban Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected

HUGE WIN! Ohio Lawmakers Ban Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected

HUGE WIN! Ohio Lawmakers Ban Abortions When Fetal Heartbeat Is Detected



This is huge! I also have to say, this is a big finger in the eye of liberals who want to kill babies in the womb. Ohio lawmakers approved banning abortions once a heartbeat is detected. Do you know how unique that is.

I am so against abortion. My mother had me and then later I was put up for adoption when the state took me away after she couldn’t make up her mind whether to keep me or let me go. But the news is that she birthed me.
Ohio lawmakers did an extraordinary thing today and hopefully, Governor John Kasich doesn’t destroy this bill.
From Fox 19:
Lawmakers in Ohio’s state Senate have approved banning abortions once a fetal heartbeat can be detected.
The so-called “heartbeat bill” approved Tuesday would result in what would be one of the most stringent abortion restrictions in America.
The legislation would prohibit most abortions as early as six weeks into pregnancy after the first detectable heartbeat.
Similar measures have faced legal challenges elsewhere and detractors in Ohio fear it will lead to a costly fight in the courts. Opponents are predicting it will be found unconstitutional if it becomes law.
The measure now goes back to the Republican-controlled Ohio House where it has been approved in earlier attempts that had failed to gain traction in the Senate.

No comments:

Post a Comment