Sunday, February 22, 2015

This is a  true  story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader  in prison  ministry (in the U.S).

The man  who walks  with God always gets to his destination. 
If you  have a pulse  you have a purpose.


The Muslim  religion  is the fastest growing religion per capita in  the
United  States,  especially in the  minority races!!

Last month  I  attended my annual training session that's required   for
maintaining my state prison security  clearance.

During the  training  session there was a presentation by three  speakers
representing  the Roman Catholic, Protestant and  Muslim faiths, who
each  explained  their beliefs.

I was  particularly  interested in what the Islamic had to  say.
The Muslim  gave a great  presentation of the basics of Islam, complete  with a  video.

After  the  presentations, time was provided for questions and  answers.
When  it was my turn, I directed my question to the  Muslim and  asked:

'Please,  correct me  if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and 
clerics of  Islam  have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the  infidels 
of the  world and,  that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to  all  Muslims)

they  are  assured of a place in heaven.

If that's  the case, can you give me the definition of an  infidel?'

There was  no  disagreement with my statements and, without  hesitation,
he  replied,  'Non-believers!'

I  responded, 'So,  let me make sure I have this straight. All  followers of Allah have  been commanded to kill everyone who is  not of your faith so they can  have a place in  heaven.

Is  that  correct?'

The  expression on  his face changed from one of authority and  command to that of a  little boy who had just been caught with  his hand in the cookie  jar.'

He  sheepishly  replied, 'Yes.'

I then  stated,  'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine  The Pope  commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith  or Dr. Stanley  ordering all Protestants to do the same in  order to guarantee them a  place in  heaven!'

The Muslim  was  speechless!

I  continued, 'I  also have a problem with being your friend when  you and your 
brother  clerics are  telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you  a  question:

Would you  rather  have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for  you to go to 
heaven, or  my Jesus  who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven  and He wants  you to be there with me?'

You could  have  heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in  shame.

Needless  to  say, the organizers and/or promoters of the  'Diversification'  
training  seminar  were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic  Imam,
and  exposing the truth about the Muslims'  beliefs.

In twenty  years  there will be enough Muslim voters in the  U.S. to elect the   President!

I  think  everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read  this,
but  with  the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely  publicized,
unless   each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a  difference... 

Please,  for  God's sake, send it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment