Saturday, June 20, 2020

I walked away

I walked away about 2 weeks into this whole Coronovirus mess. I wasn’t a diehard democratic, but I felt those were the people I thought stood for we the people, and republicans were greedy, ruining this country. I was one of those people that hated Trump for the last 3 years. I called him a liar, an idiot, amongst many other things. I was convinced he was ruining this country. WOW was I wrong!!! One day I was watching Trumps daily virus briefing and something just clicked. He isn’t dumb or stupid, no he’s just not a politician, he’s just like you or me. He tells it like it is and truly cares about America. It was literally like a fog was lifted and I could see clearly, it was a weird felling. From there the researcher began and it felt like I opened Pandora’s box. Everything I knew and had been told, taught, and shown was bullshit! I can’t watch the nightly news anymore, was an old nightly tradition, the blatant lies and the skewed media reporting makes me sick now. I feel I’ve been blatantly lied to for pretty much all my life, and that’s not right!!! I’m very grateful that my eyes have been opened, it only took the destruction of the country, but they are wide open and I am pissed. I’m pissed these people don’t give a crap about human beings, and have gotten away with it for decades. It’s such a relief to know I’m not the only one that’s been woken up, and I pray that many more wake up and see what the left is doing to our great country. Thank you for letting me share my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment