Monday, March 16, 2015

Man Comes Up With Unique Plan to Catch Cheating Wife in the Act… And It Worked

Man Comes Up With Unique Plan to Catch Cheating Wife in the Act… And It Worked

A story that appeared in The San Francisco Globe about how one man caught his cheating wife in the act is going viral.
The man had the feeling and saw many indicators that his wife had begun to cheat on him so he decided to throw her a “surprise” birthday with her family and friends.
Here is the text of the story as told by the husband:
“So I had a feeling she was cheating as she set off a lot of red flags,” said the man. “Constantly laughing and smiling when texting, saying it was just her mother when I asked.”
“Needing to stay late every night after work, when I’d call in her co-workers said she left hours ago.”
“When I asked her what was going on she’d laugh it off and say it was just something they did to each other at the office all the time.”
Continuing to see signs of infidelity, the man decided to catch her in the act on her birthday, inviting her unknowing family and friends along.
“You see after asking her what she wanted to do on her birthday this year she was rather insisted on me going out of town with my friends as she just had to work anyways and didn’t want to be reminded she was aging,” the man said.
“So I know something is up and after finding a bottle of champagne and two glasses hidden in my closest something in me snaps.”
“So I do what any sensible man would have done,” the man said. “I leave and go to my friends house pretending like I am going out of town.”
“While there I call up her mother, father, sister and several of her friends. I tell them how I want to give her a big surprise by sneaking into her room with party streamers, kazoos and a big cake with candles.”
“Sounds fun right?! Well, boy was it.”
“I had everyone meet me outside our apartment at 8:30 in the morning,” the man explained.
“We all pile in the elevator (about 8 of us in total); her mother is holding the cake and I’m reminding everyone to be as quiet as they can be.”
“I put my key in and unlock the door; we all sneak in and make our way down the hall towards the bedroom,” the man continued. “Each holding a kazoo and her mom holding the cake grinning from ear to ear.”
The plan went just as the man had hoped, with everyone getting a big surprise… not just the wife.
“Well as I throw open the door, we all yell surprise! But the surprise was on us and there was my wife, butt naked with her lover staring at us wide eyed,” the man remarked.
“Mom drops the cake, sister screams, father begins to shout. I pretend like I’m horrified to which her friends try to push everyone out while yelling at her.”
“My wife, excuse me, ex-wife is sobbing and screaming how could I while the lover is desperately trying to put his pants on while running out of the place.”
“Needless to say, it was one of the best birthday presents I have ever given.” (H/T Opposing Views)
One of the biggest “taboo” topics is how to deal with a cheating spouse. It’s considered rude and “trashy” to even talk about this happening, as though the victim in the relationship is somehow a bad person for not being a doormat.
This is wrong. Cheaters should be afraid of being caught. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment