Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Seconds After Obama Tried To Explain The Constitution, Rand Paul's Shuts Him Up

Seconds After Obama Tried To Explain The Constitution, Rand Paul's Shuts Him Up


Seconds After Obama Tried To Explain The Constitution, Rand Paul Shuts Him Up

By Rachel A.Z. Cavanaugh


Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky just became my hero. Watch him school Obama at a Foreign Relations Senate Committee meeting.
The respected Republican said,
“The message I was sending was to you. The message was to President Obama, that we want you to obey the law, we want you to understand the separation of powers. I signed it to an administration that doesn’t listen, to an administration that at every turn tries to go around Congress, because you think you can’t get your way. The president says, ‘oh, the Congress won’t do what I want, so I’ve got a pen and I’ve got my phone and I’m going to do what I want.’ The letter was to you.”
Watch him unapologetically educate several top Obama administration officials about our Constitution, and how it should affect the war against the Islamic State. You have to see this!
Thank you, Senator, for clearly pointing out why Obama has us fearing for our beloved America.
Do you agree with the Senator?

No comments:

Post a Comment