Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Middle East, explained in one (sort of terrifying) chart

The Middle East, explained in one (sort of terrifying) chart 

 

Let’s Return Israel To It’s Pre-1967 Borders, Around 1500BC

Mar 29, 2015 by Eliyokim Cohen in ISRAEL
Restoring the original land grant to Israel
I think we will let the bible do all the talking on this story…
“Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” Genesis 12:1-3
original-land-grant-to-israelYes, Mr. Obama, we are actually in favor of returning Israel to their previous borders!
“In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:” Genesis 15:18
“And God said unto him, Thy name [is] Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel. And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins; And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.” Genesis 35:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment