Monday, January 30, 2017

EX-Muslim Has DIRE WARNING For IGNORANT Americans Who Are “Welcoming The People I Fled From” [WATCH]

EX-Muslim Has DIRE WARNING For IGNORANT Americans Who Are “Welcoming The People I Fled From” [WATCH]



screen-shot-2016-11-03-at-3-26-34-pm
Scroll down for video
“IF YOU’RE PLANNING TO BRING THE MUSLIMS I FLED, TO THE LAND I FOUND, THEN WE NEED THE NEXT 15-MINUTES FOR AN ASS KICKING!”
Those emphatic words were spoken by a young woman named simply “Sarah” who eloquently spoke of her journey from an oppressive Muslim society in Kuwait to America, and it’s perhaps within this context that someone who isn’t born in America needs to explain the unique values of America…to American’s!
Sounds crazy, however not any crazier then allowing thousands of un-vetted Muslim refugees upon the homeland.
“Sarah” who spoke at a conservative forum warned those in attendance that if American woman want to support un-vetted immigration and Clinton’s open border policy, that perhaps they should find out first hand and actually experience living under Islamic rule, saying: , “don’t bring it here!”
“Sarah” continued: “They (western feminists) show me they really don’t care about me by welcoming my attackers into the place that I now call home.'”
“I found home in America and I would really hate it if the values that made me find America as my home would be destroyed, so I’m with the Trump campaign, I’m with the Republican campaign.”
However “Sarah” wasn't finished in giving American’s a history lesson stating “If you want to learn about something, go and learn about it, Americans who are embracing Islam. “You’re more than welcome. Become a hostage in Saudi Arabia. Maybe that’ll teach you something!”

No comments:

Post a Comment