Monday, March 4, 2013

THE FIRST SHOT HAS ALREADY FIRED….

 Rooster Proctor

THE FIRST SHOT HAS ALREADY FIRED…..
Since the beginning of this man’s quest to hold the high office of President of the United States it’s been nothing but one big con after another. When he entered the arena I went “Who is this guy?” “Where did he come from?” “What’s his plan?”
Well it didn’t take me too long to figure him out and what his plans really were. He put all of it out there too, redistribute wealth (Meaning steal from those who worked for theirs and give to those who wouldn’t).
He wanted to have a 250,000 private man army just as well trained and well equipped as our military, (Little Brown Shirts coming right up). I watched as his buddy Bill Ayers was given a pass on his homeland terrorist attacks on America through what was considered a radical extremist, while a person who owned a bible and gun were mocked and made fun of (Clinging to their bibles and guns, Tell me again how everyone thought he didn’t mean he was coming after Christians and Gun Owners).
Maybe it was his preacher Rev Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. Standing at the pulpit shouting “Not GOD BLESS AMERICA but GOD DAMN AMERICA.” Surely everyone would stop and say, “WHOA HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE.” But no one on the left side even flinched, they had found their new gate keeper, one who would unleash all their demons and declare them free to exercises their rights of doing as they pleased. He promised them everything under the sun and stars. They thought he hung the moon, they showed up by the thousands, he wooed them with every word. By the way not many on either side flinched either.
It wasn’t hard to see the right sides part in this con, the RNC showed it was a fix from the word go. How could they explain handing the Conservative Voter “John McCain” a known RINO (Republican in Name Only) and call him the best they can produce. Surely it was as noticeable as the noses on people’s faces. Surely!!!!! Not so, everyone went right back to their entertainment world of smart phones and big screen T.V.’s. Life is so good……..
The biggest kick to being our first black president is no one on the left side can really call him the first black president because he’s not black. (His white Communist mother and Muslim Extremist father proves that theory wrong.) So therefore he might have been called the first biracial president, if he was legal to hold the high office of the United States called President but he isn’t the first black anything other than a black hearted treasonous coward. It’s was bad enough when no one could explain his lack of a birth certificate or why the DNC spent $1.5 million to seal his school records. Never mind his first Executive Order on his very first day in office being to seal all presidential records (Don’t believe me, check it out at Gov.com under Executive Orders.) Now tell me how the liberal folks can stand there and deny every facet of truth available to anyone who’s willing to do their research? You can’t, you can only recognize where we’re at in the country. We’re at the very end of its life as a free nation…IF…
IF we don’t stand up and fight, we’re finished…Yeah I know, I hear you saying “But Rooster that’s all we hear out of your mouth.” I agree with you, seems that’s all I ever say anymore. Trust me I can hear myself becoming redundant, over and over and over again. But here’s my answer to you and myself, I don’t really see myself as a leader. I see myself more of a carpenter; I keep hammering on those nails and putting one more board up, hammering those nails and repeating over and over again. I only say what everyone else is thinking but won’t come to soapbox and say themselves. Trust me when I say I don’t “WANT A WAR” but I know it’s the only thing that will stop the free fall we’re in.
I’ve heard everyone say “Wait; let them fire the first shot.” Sorry but if you didn’t recognize they already have fired the first shot way back in 2001 when they blindly signed the Patriot Act into law, shot one!!! Shot two was when they signed the NDAA; shot three was when they purchased 1.6 billion rounds of ammo (Hollow Points which can’t be used in a war according to the Geneva Convention) without even bothering to hide it from us.(Why, because they’re not afraid of “WE THE PEOPLE” any longer.) Which to put that into perspective we only used 1.2 million rounds per day during the beginning of the Iraq War. They now have enough ammo to last a 30 year war. Where’s the war? Shot number four: Allow drones to be used against Americans. Now this month we’ll hear shot number five when he signs the U.N. Small Arms Treaty Act. Shot number five will be when he pulls every dealer’s and ammo manufacturer’s FFLs. What are you going to do then?? Continue to give it away?? When someone breaks into your house to do you harm, do you wait until he fires 5 or6 times at you or do you shot the S.O.B. the second he gets into your house. I give no warning shot, if you break into my house to steal or do my family and I harm… YOU’RE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So here’s my question to you, when do you shoot???? Someone broke into our house in Nov.2008 and has done so with the intent of causing us all a great deal of harm…. WHEN DO WE SHOOT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment