Monday, August 11, 2014

Listen To What Obama Said About Presidential Vacations Before He Was President. HA HA HA HA HA HA! - Chicks on the Right

Listen To What Obama Said About Presidential Vacations Before He Was President. HA HA HA HA HA HA! - Chicks on the Right

Listen To What Obama Said About Presidential Vacations Before He Was President. HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Written by 
 
He actually said that, y'all.  He said, "You have to understand that if you seek that office, then you have to be prepared to give your life to it. Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you."
 
I cannot stop laughing at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment